Acer launches high resolution monitors
Dubai, August 22, 2013
Acer, a leading ICT solutions provider, has launched its three LED monitors offering ultra-high resolution and large 27- and 29-inch screens for consumers across the region.
The new displays include a touch model for consumers and two non-touch monitors designed for both consumers and professionals.
The Acer T272HUL is a 27-inch consumer model offering 2560 x 1440 WQHD resolution and 10-point capacitive touch technology in a Windows 8 compliant design. The professional-oriented monitors include the Acer B276HUL with a 27-inch screen and a WQHD 2560 x 1440 resolution and the Acer B296CL with a 29-inch screen and a 2560 x 1080 resolution.
Boasting high pixel density, these new monitors display brilliant images, ideal for presentations, digital photography, gaming, video and social media. The large screens also make them well-suited for productivity tasks and can replace a multi-monitor set-up, said a statement.
The monitors also comes with a DVI-D (dual link), 2 x HDMI, DisplayPort and a USB 3.0 hub, so users can connect to and view multiple displays simultaneously for more efficient multi-tasking, while it also features dual speakers
The LED-backlit is expected to reduce energy costs by consuming up to 68 per cent less power than standard CCFL-backlit displays. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign