Straightpoint selects NTE Projects as Saudi distributor
Jubail, August 20, 2013
Straightpoint, the global leader in load monitoring technology has selected Jubail-based Al-Najm Al-Thaqib (NTE Projects) as its distributor for the Saudi Arabia market.
NTE Projects was set up to meet the demands of professional services companies in equipment for facility management, fire fighting, ancillary services and marine safety.
The company will also offer calibration and loadcell rental service for the region.
David Ayling, director, Straightpoint, said, "By selecting NTE Projects we will have access to the skills and knowledge that is necessary to be effective at offering our products and services to the Saudi Arabian market. NTE Projects have the relevant expertise, experience, intellectual capital and contacts to promote Straightpoint products effectively, and they also bring a significant commitment to our business and our quality of service.”
Straightpoint has predicted that customers in the kingdom will be interested in Radiolink plus, Wireless loadshackles and the wireless centre of gravity system due to the usability by companies across the region in oil and gas, construction, marine and general industries. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November