New outlets open in Souk Al Bahar
Dubai, August 19, 2013
Ten new dining, retail, and leisure outlets have opened their doors in the Arabesque shopping and entertainment destination Souk Al Bahar, in Downtown Dubai.
The mall is home to a diverse range of food and beverage outlets, including international restaurants serving cuisines from the East and West, said a statement.
The new dinning outlets include Kanpai, a Japanese restaurant set in a modern ambience with a laid back atmosphere; Sake No Hana Dubai by Crystal, created by the Hakkasan Group and The Crystal Group provides authentic Japanese cuisine; Patiala, a fine-dining Indian restaurant; Café Habana, a Cuban-Mexican eatery that offeres traditional Mexican and Cuban food; Fuego provides authentic Mexican flavours; and Claw serves America’s Southern hospitality on a platter.
Mayrig, a twin restaurant concept which will house Lebanese and Armenian cuisines is set to open shortly and Salon of Cakes offers classic and traditional French pastries.
Yas Beauty Spa offers shoppers relaxing treatments , while FR Hueb offers visitors hand-crafted 18-carat gold, diamonds, and precious gemstones.
Souk Al Bahar features over 100 stores including over 30 food and beverage outlets, said the statement.
It provides easy access to key attractions in Downtown Dubai, as it is directly linked to The Dubai Mall, the 3.5 km Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait