Samsung expands Smart TV lineup in Jordan
Amman, August 18, 2013
Samsung Electronics, a world leader in consumer electronics and digital technology, has expanded its ultra high definition (UHD) Smart TV series 9 in the Jordanian market to include the 55-, 65- and 85-inch versions.
The new lineup series introduces the 4K technology to offer high quality pictures, with four times the resolution of the full HD, and also boosts the Precision Black Pro technology. It also features an extremely high contrast ratio with Ultimate Dimming control functionality.
Ahmad AlRamahi, head of Audio Visual Unit at Samsung Electronics said: “Samsung Electronics Levant is expanding the UHD TV lineup to include new TV sets with different sizes to suit the various needs of our customers, elevating their home entertainment experience with the 4K technology.”
The quad-core processor in the new TVs line-up appropriately scales all HD and Full-HD up-to UHD, creating greater precision to the original content and unlimited TV viewing experience.
Additionally the TV can read HEVC video files, which shows the videos with high speed even with the low internet connection. In addition to the Smart Evolution Kit that upgrades the TV to the latest frame ware, including the quad core processor and the smart hub, allowing the users to enjoy the latest entertainment experience without buying a new TV set.
The new 85-inch UHD TV is equipped with a powerful sound system to ensure premium audio experience, with a three-way 2.2 channel of integrated 120 watt power amps promising a full dynamic audio range to complement the UHD picture.
While the fast quad-core processor will ensure a premium experience and true multitasking capabilities between content and apps. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait