Galvanni to launch new collection in UAE
Dubai, August 17, 2013
Galvanni, an Italian Polo brand that manufactures men’s and women’s apparel, shoes and accessories, is launching its new Autumn/Winter 2013-14 collection in the UAE.
The men’s collection includes a wide range of long-sleeve shirts which come in dark blue, white and black, with small graphics on the front and multi-colour graphics on the back. The collection also features striped shirts with a mix of reds, or browns and greys.
This winter’s blouses from Galvanni come mainly in black, blue and grey with lifted domes, in addition to others with the usual dome and two or three buttons as well as those with lifted domes embellished by the Galvanni logo on the back of the collar.
Heavy winter hoodie jackets are also part of the new collection, along with an extensive line of jeans and cotton pants as well as zip jackets and woolen and satin blouses. The men’s collection also features leather, velvet, cotton or sport fit jackets mainly in grey.
The men’s wear at Galvanni has also some casual suits and a wide selection of sneakers and leather shoes in addition to belts and accessories.
The Galvanni women’s winter collection follows the same theme, with the addition of colours like purple. It also features silk shirts and shiny ones, in addition to flowered designs and blouses that come in green, yellow and orange.
Women’s jackets also come with a wide diversity, in both material and colours. Some are made of cotton with collar fur and others come with big V-collars with no buttons. Then there are long ones made of wool, and others with a hoodie, in addition to those made of wool with short sleeves. The collection includes leather, satin and cotton jackets, as well as a huge selection of shoes and accessories.
Galvanni is an Italian fashion brand with rich polo heritage, established in 1973. The brand is being managed in the UAE by H2 Fashion, the leading retail group in the region which is also the franchisee of many other brands like Lufian, Andrew’s Ties, Jennyfer and Golden Point. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet