Samsung tablet adopts Wacom’s ‘feel’
Dubai, August 6, 2013
Samsung Electronics has adopted the digital pen sensor system for its new Windows 8 tablet from Wacom Co, a Japan-based leader in interactive pen displays and digital drawing tablets.
The Wacom 'feel' IT technologies' digital pen sensor system is optimised for a wide variety of applications on mobile devices, said a statement.
The 'ATIV Tab 3' will be the seventh product by Samsung to make use of the system, it said.
It offers tablet users new ways to communicate creatively and be more productive, taking advantage of its accuracy and high-precision control.
Wacom feel IT technologies comprises of a highly sensitive digital pen and other key components integrated in the new ATIV tablet, resulting in a natural and intuitive user interface solution, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’