VLCC launches instant weight loss system
Muscat, August 5, 2013
VLCC, the region’s leading wellness chain, has introduced Slimsonic, the only aesthetic system to incorporate the revolutionary CORE technology for achieving instant weight loss, cellulite reduction, body contouring and skin tightening.
The patented Channelling Optimised Radio Frequency (CORE) technology involves the gentle heating of the skin's underlying network of collagen and elastin fibres to shrink fat cell volume, reduce lumpy skin, and improve skin texture.
In addition to enhancing blood circulation, the treatment also helps eliminate stretch marks and reduce lax skin on the tummy, underarms, hips and calves.
The revolutionary CORE technology incorporates a multi-frequency channelling system with vacuum therapy for acute precision targeting and broader dermal penetration of radio frequency energy to deliver visible results from the first session.
Promising results involve losing up to six kg and 10 inches in six weeks, depending on individual body type.
The non-invasive and painless Slimsonic treatment has been clinically proven and gained comprehensive clearance from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The revolutionary therapy has also attracted the support of doctors and clinical researchers worldwide, according to the statement.
The 45 minute session includes treatment with Slimsonic, Manual Lymphatic Drainage and physical exercise and is available across VLCC centres in Muscat. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait