HP launches home-use inkjet printers
Dubai, July 31, 2013
HP has launched a series of inkjet printers with its Ink Advantage system, ideal for home use.
The series includes five new inkjet printers and two new Ink Advantage high-capacity cartridges. The cartridges match the quality and reliability of other HP ink cartridges, while they can print twice as much for the same cost.
All of the new printers offer HP ePrint and HP wireless direct printing so that anyone can print immediately from any wireless-enabled devices – without a network.
The launch follows an HP research that revealed the importance placed on education in the UAE among parents and the concern over printing costs, with the need of printing out more and more revision notes and school projects.
Over a fifth of UAE parents would like their child to become an engineer, which one in five parents would opt their child to become an entrepreneur, said the research.
The research indicated the significance of construction and development in the country and the high regard give to strong business acumen.
While becoming a doctor or scientist remains popular with 10 per cent of the parents, other traditional professions such as law and journalism are low on the list of career choices, with just 4 per cent and 1 per cent respectively, said the research.
Education expert professor Sarah Moore said: “Education is the key to success in any career, be that in the journey to becoming a doctor - or a designer. One of the best methods of efficient studying is to print out revision or study notes. Children often find they absorb information better when reading from the page so printing can be a real aid to effective studying.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept