Steve Madden launches two new stores in UAE
Sharjah, July 29, 2013
US-based footwear retailer Steve Madden has opened two new stores in the UAE, taking the total stores up to 17 in the country.
The 114.7 sq m space in Sahara Mall and 130 sq m store in Bawadi Mall were inaugurated at a ceremony attended by the retailer’s senior management.
The new stores showcase a range of footwear and handbags catering to Steve Madded lovers in Sharjah and Al Ain.
Basheer Ahmed, general manager said, “Steve Madden has always tried to be within the reach of our customers across the Emirates as we strive to achieve as much proximity to our clientele as possible. Keeping in mind the changing tastes and fashions of the customers in UAE, we keep updating our collection and try to offer them unique and trendy styles.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m