UAE firm launches new range of emergency lights
Dubai, July 28, 2013
Mr. Light, a brand for household lighting gadgets of the UAE-based Moonway Group, has launched Rangeela, a new addition in the emergency lights technology.
Rangeela, the first two cut mould design in emergency lights, is a sleep aerodynamic design and has a varied colour range of lamps, said a statement.
“The Rangeela emergency lamp boasts an unrivaled package of the most theme-based lighting solutions to create a sophisticated interior ambience, and having unique power saving features, durability and sustainability,”said Abdul Gafoor, CEO, Moonway Group.
“We are able to assure our customers further peace of mind with extended warranty offers through Mr. Light Care Centres. As a sign of our commitment to customers, we also have ensured a strong distribution channel to ensure easy accessibility and high quality of service,” said Gafoor.
The products are widely and easily available across leading consumer electronic and home appliance outlets in the region. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off