LG launches new HD smartphone
Dubai, July 28, 2013
LG Electronics has launched its latest addition to the G family of HD smartphones, with new features developed to meet the growing demand for smartphones with large screens.
The 4G LTE-equipped Optimus G Pro comes with a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display and new UX features.
The smartphone offers the largest battery capacity in its class at 3,140mAh and has an improved 13MP rear and 2.1MP front camera.
“The Optimus G Pro was developed specifically to deliver vivid and superb picture quality in a large display smartphone form factor,” said DY Kim, president of LG Electronics, Gulf.
“We will continue to expand our position in the premium LTE smartphone segment with our superior display technology and unique user experience.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign