Canon launches new projector series
Dubai, July 21, 2013
Canon Middle East has launched a new range of compact installation projectors, which features market-leading image quality and represent a new category of projector solutions.
The new Canon Xeed Compact Installation series will enable system integrators to provide customers with outstanding image quality from a compact projector, while retaining the features and performance found on full-size installation models.
The new series consists of two standard (the Xeed WUX450 and Xeed WX520) and two short-throw models (the Xeed WUX400ST and Xeed WX450ST).
The standard models both have a 1.8x zoom projection lens that delivers virtually the same brightness throughout the entire zoom range. It features the fifth-generation AISYS optical system, which maximises the performance of the LCOS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) panels.
Hendrik Verbrugghe, marketing director, said: “Within the segment, nothing comes close to the quality and brightness offered by the new XEED Compact Installation series. Our partners can now offer a compact projector with comparable features and performance to larger installation models, allowing greater flexibility when meeting the needs of customers.”
The new models also offer energy efficiency, with a dedicated ECO button, besides quick and easy maintenance features.
The short-throw models are based on the same hardware platform as the standard models, but with the addition of an all-new Canon short throw projection lens. They are designed for both front and rear projection installations and suited for environments space is at a premium and for large venues.
DVI and HDMI inputs are provided across all models, with a picture-by-picture facility that allows simultaneous display of two separate digital image sources for maximum flexibility. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait