HTC One launches its mini edition
Dubai, July 21, 2013
HTC, a leading mobile innovation and design company, is set to launch its HTC One mini, a compact edition to its HTC One family.
The 4.3-inch HD screen phone boasts an aluminium finish and is packed with the same features as the HTC One.
The HTC BlinkFeed delivers customised feeds of news, favourite content and social networks live to the user’s homescreen.
Users can also listen to their favourite music tracks with HTC BoomSound’s dual frontal stereo speakers, powered by dedicated amplifiers to produce big sounds.
It features an UltraPixel Camera which allows users to capture images with a series of shots. By pressing the shutter, HTC Zoe automatically captures up to 20 photos.
The device also enables users to create video highlights by automatically selecting the “best bits” of an event to craft a 30-second show.
The model will be available in glacial silver and stealth black in select markets from August and globally from September. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off