HTC One launches its mini edition
Dubai, July 21, 2013
HTC, a leading mobile innovation and design company, is set to launch its HTC One mini, a compact edition to its HTC One family.
The 4.3-inch HD screen phone boasts an aluminium finish and is packed with the same features as the HTC One.
The HTC BlinkFeed delivers customised feeds of news, favourite content and social networks live to the user’s homescreen.
Users can also listen to their favourite music tracks with HTC BoomSound’s dual frontal stereo speakers, powered by dedicated amplifiers to produce big sounds.
It features an UltraPixel Camera which allows users to capture images with a series of shots. By pressing the shutter, HTC Zoe automatically captures up to 20 photos.
The device also enables users to create video highlights by automatically selecting the “best bits” of an event to craft a 30-second show.
The model will be available in glacial silver and stealth black in select markets from August and globally from September. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder