Splash launches Ramadan mug promotion
Dubai, July 21, 2013
Fashion retailer Splash has launched its Ramadan promotion with an assortment of contemporary and funky designed mugs, at a minimum spend of Dh150 ($40).
The promotion titled ‘Ramadan Mug Promotion’ features a collection of branded and Splash designer mugs that form a series while reflecting the season’s trends like camouflage, polka dots, monochrome, paisley, baroque and quirky quotes.
The mugs in various designs and shapes are packed in sets of two. A selection of mugs have been put together that draw inspiration from personalities from Splash’s international portfolio including Being Human, ELLE, Barbie, Lee Cooper and Smiley.
Raza Beig, CEO, said: “As a fashion retailer we always strive to make our annual promotion a value-add for our customers and offer them a variety to choose from. As part of this year’s promotion consumers can each take home a part of their favourite brands along with Splash designer mug sets.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign