Nike launches new shoes, vests
Dubai, July 18, 2013
Nike has launched four new innovations in its shoes and vests collections, at an event at the company’s headquarters in the US city of Beaverton.
The products include two new running shoes – the Nike Free Flyknit and Nike Free Hyperfeel; and two new apparel technologies – Aeroloft and Dri-Fit Knit, said a statement.
The Nike Free Flyknit is the fusion of two of the company’s footwear technologies — the compressive Flyknit upper and the flexible Nike Free outsole. It provides the benefits of natural motion and a supportive, second-skin fit.
The Nike Free Hyperfeel minimises layers between the foot and the ground and the responsive Lunarlon foam in the midsole works with the Flynit upper to provide cushioning and support.
The Aeroloft is a running vest designed to keep runners warm and comfortable in cooler conditions, while the Dri-Fit Knit is a lightweight fabric engineered to help maintain optimal performance temperature in a variety of conditions.
The new products are designed to enhance runners’ natural abilities and were created under its ‘Nature Amplified’ design ethos, which focuses on body in motion and is driven by scientific data and athlete insignts. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices