Nike launches new shoes, vests
Dubai, July 18, 2013
Nike has launched four new innovations in its shoes and vests collections, at an event at the company’s headquarters in the US city of Beaverton.
The products include two new running shoes – the Nike Free Flyknit and Nike Free Hyperfeel; and two new apparel technologies – Aeroloft and Dri-Fit Knit, said a statement.
The Nike Free Flyknit is the fusion of two of the company’s footwear technologies — the compressive Flyknit upper and the flexible Nike Free outsole. It provides the benefits of natural motion and a supportive, second-skin fit.
The Nike Free Hyperfeel minimises layers between the foot and the ground and the responsive Lunarlon foam in the midsole works with the Flynit upper to provide cushioning and support.
The Aeroloft is a running vest designed to keep runners warm and comfortable in cooler conditions, while the Dri-Fit Knit is a lightweight fabric engineered to help maintain optimal performance temperature in a variety of conditions.
The new products are designed to enhance runners’ natural abilities and were created under its ‘Nature Amplified’ design ethos, which focuses on body in motion and is driven by scientific data and athlete insignts. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off