Gitanjali unveils new jewellery range in UAE
Dubai, July 18, 2013
India-based Gitanjali Jewels, a maker of exquisite jewellery, has unveiled its exclusive Eid special collection in Dubai.
The new collection is inspired by the divinity of the stars and the crescent moon, using diamonds to reminisce the true meaning of Ramadan and Eid, where sacrifice, gratitude and charity take centre stage, said a statement.
The limited edition designs are crafted in 18-carat gold set with diamonds and precious colourful gemstones and also includes diamond studded designs shaped as the stars and moon.
Pendants with chain are available in rose gold and in two tones (white gold and rose gold combination) at a price of Dh2,250 ($612), said the statement.
Ajay Pandey, CEO, International Brands Business of Gitanjali Group, said, “We are pleased to launch our Eid collection at Gitanjali and Paris Gallery stores across the UAE. We have also launched a limited edition design set with Diamonds and Gemstones which signify the beautiful bond with family and friends captivated by the star and the moon shaped elements in this unique design.”
The collection will be available at Paris Gallery Showrooms and Gitanjali Jewels outlets across the region. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November