Canon launches new digital cameras
Dubai, July 16, 2013
Canon Middle East has launched three high-zoom Ixus cameras and a new PowerShot model to its compact digital camera range.
The high-performance Ixus 255 HS, slimline Ixus 135 and Ixus 132 combine distinctive design with Canon’s imaging and lens technologies, said a statement. The new entry-level PowerShot A2500 provides point-and-shoot ease in a compact design.
The 255 HS and 135 models are wifi-enabled cameras, designed to make it easier for users to share images or video clips online.
It can also be connected to smartphones and tablets, while users can also use its GPS functionality, it said.
The 16MP sensors of the 135, 132 and PowerShot models combine with the Digic 4 image processor to produce images with minimal noise, which the 255 HS features a 12.1MP CMOS sensor and Digic 5 processor, said the statement.
The new models also feature the ZoomPlus technology, a high quality digital zoom that up to double the reach of the lens while maintaining image detail.
Free access to Canon iMAGE Gateway also allows users to share image albums, or back up photos and movies directly from the camera over their home wifi network. Images can also be transferred to a range of home devices, including PCs, or compatible wireless printers.
All four models feature a new eco-mode, which helps users continue shooting for longer by conserving battery life. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE