Creative to launch new wireless headsets
Dubai, July 16, 2013
Creative Technology, a digital entertainment products provider, is set to launch its wireless headsets Sound Blaster EVO ZxR and EVO Zx in the Middle East.
The headsets utilise a built-in multi-core Sound Blaster SB-Axx1 processor for enhancement and customisation of audio quality for playback of music, movies and games and for voice communications, said a statement.
George Ng, regional sales director, said, “The Sound Blaster EVO Series represents the next step in the evolution of the headset.This series, however, enhances audio in real-time, delivering detailed, immersive audio that users in the Middle East will thoroughly enjoy.”
The headsets also feature a dual microphone concealed in the ear cups, featuring the CrystalVoice Focus technology, besides the Noise Reduction feature, which suppresses unwanted background noise from an incoming call, said the statement.
The Sound Blaster Central application available for iOS and Android devices can aid users to customise the audio settings through the SBX Pro Studio and CrystalVoice software suites, it said.
The EVO ZxR model is priced at Dh1199 ($326) and the EVO Zx model is priced at Dh899 ($245). Both models will be available in August at the company’s online store and at selected retailers, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign