Bossini unveils ‘Winnie the Pooh’ collection
Dubai, July 10, 2013
Bossini, a leading casual wear brand, has launched its ‘Winnie the Pooh’ children’s apparel in all its stores in the UAE.
The range aims to spread Winnie the Pooh’s message of friendship, imagination and adventure to children, said a statement.
The collection offers children a range of clothing featuring various characters from the animated series, with prices starting from Dh59 ($16), it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign