‘A Ramadan to Remember at Moda Mall’
Manama, July 10, 2013
‘A Ramadan to Remember at Moda Mall’ campaign has been launched at the shopping destination on the ground floor of the Bahrain World Trade Centre (BWTC).
The campaign offers brand-conscious customers the opportunity to complement their shopping experience with a range of traditionally themed initiatives throughout Ramadan, said a statement.
As part of the Ramadan campaign, the mall will be decorated in Arabian ambience housing two traditionally decorated tents in the fashion court and jewellery court to reflect the local Arabic and Islamic culture, it said.
The mall will provide a comfortable venue for shoppers to relax after Iftar, while being served Arabic coffee and dates in traditional settings.
Shoppers will also have the opportunity to enter a ‘Shop n Win’ raffle draw, for every BD50 ($132) spent at any of the mall’s boutiques, said the statement.
The prizes will include a limited edition Mini Cooper car as the first prize, gift voucher worth BD1,500 as second prize and BD500 as third prize, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m