‘A Ramadan to Remember at Moda Mall’
Manama, July 10, 2013
‘A Ramadan to Remember at Moda Mall’ campaign has been launched at the shopping destination on the ground floor of the Bahrain World Trade Centre (BWTC).
The campaign offers brand-conscious customers the opportunity to complement their shopping experience with a range of traditionally themed initiatives throughout Ramadan, said a statement.
As part of the Ramadan campaign, the mall will be decorated in Arabian ambience housing two traditionally decorated tents in the fashion court and jewellery court to reflect the local Arabic and Islamic culture, it said.
The mall will provide a comfortable venue for shoppers to relax after Iftar, while being served Arabic coffee and dates in traditional settings.
Shoppers will also have the opportunity to enter a ‘Shop n Win’ raffle draw, for every BD50 ($132) spent at any of the mall’s boutiques, said the statement.
The prizes will include a limited edition Mini Cooper car as the first prize, gift voucher worth BD1,500 as second prize and BD500 as third prize, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait