Pierre Herme Paris set open in Qatar
Doha, July 9, 2013
Paris-based chef pâtissier Pierre Hermé is set to open his first boutique in Doha, bringing his collection of macarons and chocolates to the Qatari market.
The collection will be available exclusively at the Lagoona Mall starting this month, said a statement.
Hermé comes from a long heritage of pastry professionals and began his career at the age of 14 as apprentice to Gaston Lenôtre, it said.
Hermé’s macarons have evolved over the course of his career with bold new flavours such as rose, pistachio, lime and basit, white truffle and hazelnut, and olive oil and vanilla, said the statement.
The chef has created his own blend of flavours such as the house vanilla selection, which combines vanillas from Tahiti, Madagascar and Mexico or his exclusive chocolate used to create Mogador - a signature milk chocolate and passion fruit flavour, it said.
Pierre Hermé Paris Macarons at Lagoona Mall will include Infiniment Chocolat Porcelana (pure origin Venezuela Porcelana dark chocolate), Infiniment Rose (rose and rose petal), Crème Brûlée (vanillas and caramel bits), Jardin Oriental (orange blossom, rose and ginger), and Mogador (milk chocolate and passion fruit). - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices