Pierre Herme Paris set open in Qatar
Doha, July 9, 2013
Paris-based chef pâtissier Pierre Hermé is set to open his first boutique in Doha, bringing his collection of macarons and chocolates to the Qatari market.
The collection will be available exclusively at the Lagoona Mall starting this month, said a statement.
Hermé comes from a long heritage of pastry professionals and began his career at the age of 14 as apprentice to Gaston Lenôtre, it said.
Hermé’s macarons have evolved over the course of his career with bold new flavours such as rose, pistachio, lime and basit, white truffle and hazelnut, and olive oil and vanilla, said the statement.
The chef has created his own blend of flavours such as the house vanilla selection, which combines vanillas from Tahiti, Madagascar and Mexico or his exclusive chocolate used to create Mogador - a signature milk chocolate and passion fruit flavour, it said.
Pierre Hermé Paris Macarons at Lagoona Mall will include Infiniment Chocolat Porcelana (pure origin Venezuela Porcelana dark chocolate), Infiniment Rose (rose and rose petal), Crème Brûlée (vanillas and caramel bits), Jardin Oriental (orange blossom, rose and ginger), and Mogador (milk chocolate and passion fruit). - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’