Samsung launches wireless audio booster
Amman, July 9, 2013
Samsung Electronics Levant, a global leader in digital media technologies, has launched a new line-up of wireless audio solutions designed to enhance the audio experience within the home.
Airtrack connects wirelessly to the TV through Bluetooth, the world’s first technology of its kind, known as SoundShare, and can be operated from a single remote controller.
The digital amp creates a smooth and steady sound, combined with the vacuum amp, which brings a rich and natural sound with a reduction in unnecessary distortion, a statement said.
The intelligent technology features 3D Sound Plus, which matches the sound to the motion and depth of the image on your screen.
With the intelligent Gyroscope, Samsung Airtrack has a smart sensor positioning that identifies the position of the Airtrack to allocate the sound to the right speakers.
If the Airtrack is placed on the wall under the TV the front speakers will be the main and the side speakers will be secondary. If it’s placed on the shelf next to the TV then the side speakers will be used as the main and the front speakers will be secondary, according to the statement.
Designed in black or silver metal, the devise is sleek and fits under a standard LED display stand. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices