Canon unveils entry-level DSLR
Dubai, July 2, 2013
Canon Middle East has launched two new additions to its entry-level consumer DSLR line-up.
The EOS 700D and EOS 100D, with a new standard zoom lens, the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, offer an 18 MP resolution with touch screen operation, said a statement.
The EOS 700D model boasts a 5fps shooting, a wide 9-point all cross type AF system and vari-angle clear view II LCD touch screen, designed for those wanting to develop their photography skills further, it said.
The small and light EOS 100D offers a range of simple controls and a helpful in-camera feature guide, designed for first time users.
The new EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM is the ideal standard zoom lens for the two camera models, combining Canon's optical image stabiliser and stepping motor technologies to deliver minimal image blur and smooth, near-silent focus in movies, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain