Al Nassma Chocolate enters Qatar market
Doha, July 1, 2013
UAE-based Al Nassma Chocolate, a camel milk chocolate brand, has opened its first point of sale in Qatar.
The high-end chocolate brand is available at the Gourmet House, Kempinski Residences & Suites, West Bay, in Doha, said a statement.
“Our chocolate has been available at Doha International Airport Duty Free since beginning of this year, reaching mainly passengers in transit. With our retail partner in Doha we aim to also reach Qatari nationals and expats living in Qatar,” said Martin van Almsick, general manager.
Apart from the expansion in the region, Al Nassma is also establishing further partnerships in Europe and in South-East Asia.
“Until now, Japan is our strongest export country, yet with the recently achieved permit to export camel milk and camel milk products to the European Union, which has been granted to Dubai in March of this year, we are selecting additional adequate retail partners in Europe,” van Almsick added.
Al Nassma Chocolate is available in select outlets in most GCC countries and in selected international airport duty free outlets in the region, he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m