Toshiba expands servers line-up
Dubai, June 29, 2013
Toshiba Corporation has announced the addition of 60V voltage products to its power Mosfet line-up for general-purpose DC-DC converters used in base stations and servers.
Toshiba is a leading diversified manufacturer, solutions provider and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products and systems.
The products use the latest 8th generation low-voltage trench structure and achieve the highest class of low ON-resistance and high-speed switching, he stated.
The key features include:
These products use the 8th generation low-voltage trench structure and achieve top class low ON-resistance.
Also they achieve low internal gate resistance and a low gate capacity ratio (Cgd/Cgs), which contributes to prevention of the self turn-on phenomenon.
According to Toshiba, mass production will start from today.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance