Forbes names LuLu chief Indian leader in UAE
Manama, June 27, 2013
LuLu Group International managing director Yusuffali MA has topped the inaugural Forbes "100 Top Indian leaders in the UAE" list.
Forbes, the world's top business and financial source, unveiled the list at an event held at the Oberoi in Dubai, according to a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Landmark Group chairman Micky Jagtiani came in the second position while Dr B R Shetty of NMC group stood in the third position.
Yusuffali has also been featured in the latest Forbes billionaires list with a net worth of $1.5 billion.
He heads the Abu Dhabi-headquartered LuLu Group, which has $4.25 billion in sales and runs 105 hypermarkets, supermarkets, department stores and shopping malls in the Mena region and India.
This latest ranking considers courageous individuals who founded their enterprises, just as the UAE was finding its feet, and influential business owners who are shaping and driving their companies' success. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain