Belgian-Italian brand opens in Dubai
Dubai, June 26, 2013
Belgian-Italian brand Dirk Bikkembergs has opened its first store in the biggest shopping mail in the world, the Dubai Mall.
The store which measures 150 sq m, is located inside the Fashion Avenue, next to the most prestigious brands.
The opening of Dubai store demonstrates the progress of retail business on the international development of the brand, said a company statement.
The interior design is refined, dynamic and with a high visual impact, characterized by Travertine marble walls decorated with iconic metal logos, and floor-length curtains in the distinctive grass green colour.
In addition to the floors of fine wood, of notes are the transparent plate-glass-tables on football-shaped marble bases, it stated.
Dirk Bikkembergs is known as one of the ‘Antwerp Six’, a group of avant-garde fashion designers who graduated from the Royal Academy of Arts.
His notoriety began in 1987 when he presented his first collection at the British Designer Show in London. It was provocative, innovative and energetic, said the statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign