Belgian-Italian brand opens in Dubai
Dubai, June 26, 2013
Belgian-Italian brand Dirk Bikkembergs has opened its first store in the biggest shopping mail in the world, the Dubai Mall.
The store which measures 150 sq m, is located inside the Fashion Avenue, next to the most prestigious brands.
The opening of Dubai store demonstrates the progress of retail business on the international development of the brand, said a company statement.
The interior design is refined, dynamic and with a high visual impact, characterized by Travertine marble walls decorated with iconic metal logos, and floor-length curtains in the distinctive grass green colour.
In addition to the floors of fine wood, of notes are the transparent plate-glass-tables on football-shaped marble bases, it stated.
Dirk Bikkembergs is known as one of the ‘Antwerp Six’, a group of avant-garde fashion designers who graduated from the Royal Academy of Arts.
His notoriety began in 1987 when he presented his first collection at the British Designer Show in London. It was provocative, innovative and energetic, said the statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder