Landmark to launch new stores in Kuwait
Kuwait, June 25, 2013
Bahrain-based Landmark Group, a leading regional retail and hospitality conglomerate, is set to launch its 9th Centrepoint and 5th HomeCentre stores in Kuwait soon.
The stores will be opened at the Avenues Mall, as part of its expansion plan to strengthen its position in the region.
Saibal Basu, chief operating officer of Landmark Group Kuwait, said: “The expansion plan in 2013 reflects the strong response to our concept from locals, nationals and the expat population in Kuwait. With the new stores in Kuwait, we are expanding rapidly across the region, and are set to launch more stores before year end.”
“We have made major investments and are keen to offer good quality at reasonable prices to our customers. Our new flagship stores are a one-stop shopping destination for the entire family,” he said.
The stores will offer shoppers a variety of on-trend, good-quality, and affordable merchandise, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman