Canon launches new X Mark calculator
Dubai, June 23, 2013
Canon Middle East has expanded its line-up of X Mark calculators with the new X Mark II calculator, the thinnest series model to date.
Combining X series design with multiple functions, the X Mark II is compact in size with flat keys and features a 12-digit display.
It also has an increased memory capacity and functions such as Cost-Sell-Margin, Grand Total, Sign Change and Backspace Key, making it easy to simplify complex calculations.
The X Mark II calculator has a durable, smudge-free matte surface – available in bright white or brilliant black – with an aluminium lower case. The slim, streamlined body offers an internal-angled display for easy viewing. The key tops are laser engraved so embedded signs and figures won’t wear off easily.
The new calulator has won the “red dot award; product design 2013”, one of only 58 products selected from more than 4,600 candidates. The innovative calculator was also given the honour of the top award- “red dot; the best of the best".
The X Mark II offers the low environmental impact construction that is synonymous with Canon’s sustainable calculators. Like all X series calculator models, the device is part-made using recycled Canon materials. The X Mark II calculator is also completely solar powered, using natural, renewable energy. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait