Lal's group opens fashion brands in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, June 20, 2013
Lals Group, a Dubai-based retail, trading and hospitality business in the region, has opened its Bossini, Carter’s and G2000 outlets in Dalma Mall, Abu Dhabi.
Hong Kong-based Bossini is a lifestyle fashion brand that provides casual wear for both young adults and kids and delivers the spirit of the young fashion scene to shoppers with good value for money, designed to fit their everyday needs.
Carter’s, a US-based brand for baby clothing and accessories, caters to products for babies and kids.
G2000, also a Hong Kong-based clothing brand, features business wear professionals.
The new stores which will showcase the latest summer collections from these brands, will enable the group to expand its presence in the capital, said a statement from the company. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November