Bebe unveils women’s summer clothing range
Dubai, June 20, 2013
Bebe, a leader in women's apparel and accessories, has launched a Far East-inspired summer collection of vibrant colours, floral patterns and exclusive cherry blossom prints for its East Meets West Collection in Dubai.
The collection includes summer party wear, work wear and casual weekend looks, along with chic outerwear and active wear in a new high-performance fabrication.
Key pieces include bodycon bondage, cutout and maxi dresses, day-to-night jumpsuits, high-low blouses and printed skinny denims.
Floral designs, clean silhouettes, chiffon colour blocking, lace overlay, fun prints and vibrant colours take centre stage in this collection.
A range of pieces in fusing cherry blossom, fuchsia purple, cherry red, jet black, fresh tangerine, bright white and cement are featured in the East Meets West collection.
The collection also includes bodycon dresses, cut out tank tops, bright coloured tunics, uber skinny shorts, with an oriental twist in styling.
In addition to Bebe’s Newport totes, reversible leather envelopes collection for a summer getaway, accessories include spiked, tribal and chain jewellery in mixed metals which adds signature Bebe glamour to the collection.
Accessories like leather handbags, including a clever reversible envelope clutch, wedges and strappy summer sandals with a rocker-luxe metallic embellishments round out the summer line. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles