Bebe unveils women’s summer clothing range
Dubai, June 20, 2013
Bebe, a leader in women's apparel and accessories, has launched a Far East-inspired summer collection of vibrant colours, floral patterns and exclusive cherry blossom prints for its East Meets West Collection in Dubai.
The collection includes summer party wear, work wear and casual weekend looks, along with chic outerwear and active wear in a new high-performance fabrication.
Key pieces include bodycon bondage, cutout and maxi dresses, day-to-night jumpsuits, high-low blouses and printed skinny denims.
Floral designs, clean silhouettes, chiffon colour blocking, lace overlay, fun prints and vibrant colours take centre stage in this collection.
A range of pieces in fusing cherry blossom, fuchsia purple, cherry red, jet black, fresh tangerine, bright white and cement are featured in the East Meets West collection.
The collection also includes bodycon dresses, cut out tank tops, bright coloured tunics, uber skinny shorts, with an oriental twist in styling.
In addition to Bebe’s Newport totes, reversible leather envelopes collection for a summer getaway, accessories include spiked, tribal and chain jewellery in mixed metals which adds signature Bebe glamour to the collection.
Accessories like leather handbags, including a clever reversible envelope clutch, wedges and strappy summer sandals with a rocker-luxe metallic embellishments round out the summer line. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices