Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
Riyadh, June 18, 2013
Arabian Oud, a Saudi Arabia-based fragrance retailer, has been ranked 11th among global premium fragrances by Euromonitor, based on retail value sales last year.
A study by Euromonitor International, a London-based market intelligence firm, links the retailer's performance to the growth achieved by Saudi Arabia's fragrance market, which grew by 14.5 per cent in 2012 to hit 696 million euros ($929.8 million), accounting for 2.2 per cent of the global market.
Euromonitor further positioned Arabian Oud as the number one beauty specialist retailer in the region. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain