River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
Kuwait, June 17, 2013
River Island, a UK-based fashion brand, has opened its first ever standalone accessories and footwear store in Kuwait, its first in the Middle East and the third of its kind in the world.
The accessories boutique in the Marina Mall will house River Island’s most directional accessory designs to date. Trading on an area space of 2000 sq ft, the store will stock clothing items, footwear, bags, hats, scarves, sunglasses and jewellery for women.
With various clothing items, jewellery from KD 2 ($7), bags from KD 9.5 and footwear from KD 12, the accessories boutique will stock the brand’s standout products, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal