NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
New York, June 16, 2013
Russo's Restaurant, a Houston-based pizzeria, is set to open locations across Middle East and expand in Europe and Asia, this year.
The company's announcement follows the opening of its first set of international locations in the UAE recently.
“Our locations in Abu Dhabi and Dubai are exceeding all our expectations,” said chef Anthony Russo, a formally trained chef and the founder and CEO of Russo’s Restaurants.
“We have already built a very loyal customer base, people love our New York-style pizza and authentic Italian dishes…especially our 28-inch XL party pizza. It’s a huge hit in the UAE,” beamed Russo.
"We are excited about taking the next step to grow Russo’s New York Pizzeria internationally,’’ Russo said. “We see a lot of growth potential in the European and Asian markets, and we have the capacity to do so efficiently.”
“Our product is totally different. Our sauce is a great example. One taste, and you’ll tell right away. Other chains use prepared sauce. We make our own,” said Russo.
In addition to international growth, Russo’s has expanded into additional US markets beyond its Houston home market, into Memphis, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Southern Florida, with Hawaii opening shortly too. Russo has also created a table-service restaurant called Russo’s Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen.
Russo’s New York Pizzeria will be exhibiting at the International Franchise Expo, to be held in New York from June 20 to 22, 2013 and will welcome potential franchisees at booth 315. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store