Axiom scoops retail award
Dubai, June 16, 2013
Axiom Telecom said it has won an award in recognition of its retail ambition distribution channel excellence, in Dubai.
The Dubai-based distributor has been named Super Retailer of The Year at the Reseller Middle East Partner Conference and Partner Excellence.
The award comes off the back of its most successful year yet. In 2012, the company achieved record sales of Dh8 billion ($2.2 billion) and opened 30 new stores, said a top official.
“We are constantly looking to move the needle when it comes to delivering the best retail experience around, and our channel plays a significant, influential role in this respect. Our partners have all shown a remarkable dedication to embrace a world-class quality of service that has truly enabled them to stand out in competitive market. Together, we are already working hard to reach the next level of success," said Faisal Al Bannai, CEO
"Key customer service innovations include a 60-second data transfer, one hour express repair for key brands such as BlackBerry, a pick-up and delivery service for repairs, stand-by phones during the repair period, and a two year warranty on select brands", he said.
Axiom has 575 retail points and reaches over 3,742 points of sale across the region. The company has a strong regional presence, besides its in India and the UK. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign