Galvanni unveils big DSS promotions
Dubai, June 15, 2013
Galvanni, an Italian Polo brand that manufactures men’s and women’s apparel, shoes and accessories, has unveiled big promotions for Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) 2013.
The brand was launched in Dubai Marina Mall late 2012 where more shops are lined up to be opened in 2013 through H2 Fashion, the sole representative of the brand in the UAE.
Galvanni is one of the 25 retailers that set up shop in 2012 in Dubai, said a statement from H2 Fashion.
Hany Abu Omar, the managing director of H2 Fashion said: “DSS is a good opportunity to increase awareness of Galvanni in the UAE. H2 Fashion has adopted a strategy that focused on giving customers value for money through special offers on products of new entrants, so that we can boost its position on the retail fashion scene in the country.”
As per recent global report of CBRE, Dubai has successfully retained its position as the second most important international retail destination globally, closely behind London and ahead of Paris, Moscow and New York.
According to Abu Omar, Galvanni will be offering discounts of 25 to 50 per cent until the end of DSS on July 7.
H2 Fashion operates 17 shops in the UAE, with a target to reach 25 shops in the UAE and 45 in the GCC by 2014. The company has adopted a strategy that has rapidly increased the presence of many brands in the UAE is record time, including 6 outlets of Jennyfer and three shops of Lufian.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder