Axtrom launches new tablet PC range
Dubai, June 13, 2013
Axtrom, a leading developer of tablets, peripherals and accessories, has partnered with Intel to launch a whole new range of its tablet PCs.
The vendor unveiled its latest tablet PC model - the Axpad 10P01, which is the first Axpad model to be built on Intel’s Z2460 1.6GHz processor.
Chantelle Tavid, marketing manager of Axtrom said: “Our current Axpad range has been well received in the regional market. Customers looking for high performance quality tablets at affordable prices have been choosing our Axpads over other models available in the market.
“We wanted to offer our customers a wider choice and hence we collaborated with Intel to build a whole new line of Axpads powered by Intel’s chipset. We are happy to launch our very first Axpad model built with Intel’s processor, which is not only a powered packed tablet PC but is also competitively priced.”
The newly launched ultra-sleek and slim Axpad 10P01 runs on the intuitive Android 4.0 operating system (Ice cream sandwich) and is equipped with Intel Z2460 1.6GHz processor making this tablet a powerful and flexible internet and entertainment solution.
Some of its features include Android Application Package File (APK) format applications and pre-installed apps such as browser, calculator, calendar, camera, clock, downloads, email, file manager, music, Google Play Store, search and settings.
The Axpad 10P01 pack includes free accessories such as a leather cover, 2 & 3 pins charger, USB cable, OTG cable and earphone. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet