Joyalukkas named Superbrand 4th time
Manama, June 6, 2013
Joyalukkas, a leading jewellery firm in Bahrain, has been recognised as a 'Superbrand' for the fourth time.
The announcement was made at the Superbrands Tribute event. The award was accepted by Joyalukkas Group executive director John Paul Joy Alukkas, reported the Gulf Daily News.
The brand will also once again be featured in the 2013 edition of the Superbrands UAE book.
Only brands that achieve the level of recognition set by the independent Superbrands Council are eligible for inclusion in the Superbrands UAE book, which traces the history, achievements and acceptance of each of the brands.
The Superbrands organisation is an independent authority and arbiter of branding excellence. "We are honoured to be recognised," said chairman and managing director Joy Alukkas.
"This only means we are continuing to meet our valued customer expectations and delight them at all times.
"Our valued customer is what keeps us going, and my team and I will continue to take every effort in delighting them at every occasion."
From its inception with a single jewellery showroom, Joyalukkas has grown to a multi-billion-dollar global conglomerate with 85 jewellery showrooms worldwide.
Today the global retail chain operates across nine countries and has a loyal customer base of over 10 million customers.
"I once again take this recognition as an inspiration to reach higher and greater and ensure we consistently innovate in terms of products and services to meet all the needs and desires of our customers at all times," John Paul Joy Alukkas said.
Joyalukkas is also the first jeweller to be awarded the ISO 9001: 2008 and 140001:2004 certifications. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia