Landmark opens 3 new stores at Kuwait mall
Kuwait, May 30, 2013
Landmark Group, a leading retail and hospitality conglomerate in the region, has opened three new showrooms offering the latest summer collection for women, men and children at a mall in Kuwait.
With the new showrooms Max, Shoexpress and Lifestyle in Al Dabbous Mall Farwaniya, Landmark Group is heading towards robust growth before the end of the year with more store launches in the pipeline, a statement said.
Saibal Basu, chief operating officer, Landmark Group Kuwait said: “Expansion has always played an important role in Landmark Group’s growth strategy. Max, Shoexpress and Lifestyle are among the fastest growing brands in our growing portfolio of the retail brands we are able to offer our customers.”
“With the launch of this store, we look forward to offering customers with trendy quality merchandise at reasonable prices in superior retail environment and even better customer service. Customers who come to our showrooms will find something that fits their personal style and their budget.
“We are delighted to launch the three stores in Farwaniya and look forward to launching two more Max, and one more Shoexpress and Lifestyle store in Kuwait before the end of the year,” concluded Basu.
From trendy fashion looks to inspiring accessories, the showrooms are designed for easy browsing and colourful display areas, according to the statement.
Max provides style-conscious customers with fashion at affordable prices and has gained attraction across the Middle East. The tenth store offers the latest fashion range with the hottest new international trends in textures and fabrics to guarantee its patrons an enjoyable shopping experience, the statement said.
The new Lifestyle outlet offers a wide range of products from home fragrances like reed diffusers and electric aroma diffusers, to fragrance oils and exclusive fashion accessories, fashion bags, teen gifts and home décor products.
Shoexpress stands for servicing customers with great value, innovative ambience and hassle free shopping for your footwear and accessories needs across all ages and genders. Shoexpress offers its patrons international quality and latest trends at pocket-friendly prices, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait