New Audi showroom for Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, May 26, 2013
A new Audi showroom, a Dh 150 million ($40.8 million) investment, will be built on Abu Dhabi’s Airport Road to meet the increasing demand for the brand.
The showroom, which will be located at the Rawdat development, will be an addition to the existing Audi showroom on the Corniche.
The sales have increased by over 75 per cent in the last two years, said a statement from Ali & Sons, the authorised dealer.
“It was apparent that additional space was needed to cater for the growing demand for Audi in the emirate. This major investment ensures sustained growth for Audi in Abu Dhabi and will serve customers with a high quality showroom environment, large enough to display the full range of Audi products and provide an excellent level of customer service”, said Ahmed Al Dhahry, managing director and vice chairman.
The 1,595 sq m space will accommodate up to 21 display cars and office facilities, and include a dedicated area for Audi exclusive customisation, a car configuration lounge, an exclusive café for customers and parking spaces for up to 39 vehicles.
Trevor Hill, managing director of Audi Middle East, said at the groundbreaking of the new structure: “With this project Ali & Sons has made a strong commitment to the business and our customers. Capacity and quality is our focus for the Middle East for 2013 and it’s great to see that come to life here in Abu Dhabi.”
The new Audi showroom is set to open at the end of 2014 or beginning of 2015. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store