BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
Amman, May 23, 2013
BlackBerry, in association with Jordan-based Maysalward and the Jordan Gaming Lab, will host the first BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan on May 27 in Amman.
Showcasing the unique capabilities of BlackBerry 10, developers in Jordan will have the chance to attend the hands-on event for free and learn how BlackBerry is helping developers in the region.
Hekmat Jaber, country director, Levant, said: “We want to reinforce our commitment to the developer community in Jordan, by bringing the BlackBerry Jam developer sessions to Amman in partnership with Maysalward, an excellent example of a successful Jordanian developer company, and their initiative the Jordan Gaming Lab.”
The event will include sessions on monetizing apps and games monetization, HTML5 development with webworks, native development in C/C++ with BPS and Qt/Cascades, and repackaging existing Android applications.
Ziad Al-Masri, CMO and partner at Maysalward, said: “BlackBerry has consistently demonstrated their support for entrepreneurial developers by providing world-class expertise and training through the BlackBerry 10 Jam sessions. We are very excited to be partnering with them to bring this conference to our app developer community here in Jordan.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL