Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
Manama, May 22, 2013
Batelco, a leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, is now offering the new BlackBerry Q10 smartphone paired with high speed 4G LTE packages.
The new BlackBerry Q10 is the first smartphone based on the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform, giving customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations, Ahmed Al Janahi, said that Batelco is delighted to deliver first the much sought-after BlackBerry Q10 4G LTE to its customers in Bahrain.
“We recognize the important role that BlackBerry smartphones have come to play in the daily lives of individuals and enterprises and their widespread popularity worldwide. We take our commitment to meeting our subscribers’ changing needs seriously, and we strive to provide them with the latest technology to enhance their everyday lives,” he said.
“The BlackBerry Q10 smartphone delivers a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers,” said Carlo Chiarello, EVP, Global Smartphone Business at RIM.
“Combined with network and service plans from Batelco, BlackBerry Q10 customers will be delighted with a re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, easy access to several social networks, and the peace of mind that BlackBerry security gives them.”
BlackBerry 10 includes advancements such as Peek and Flow into the BlackBerry Hub, Keyboard, BlackBerry Messenger and BlackBerry Balance technology. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia