RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
Manama, May 22, 2013
RedTag, a Dubai-based value fashion chain, has relaunched its store in Bahrain, offering a new summer collection of fashion and home wear.
Formerly known as Discount Home Store, the store located in Adliya is now a complete RedTag store. The outlet has been completely revamped, in line with RedTag values across the region, and will display the latest fashions in clothing and home decor.
RedTag offers customers the comfort of shopping in a spacious and trendy location, whilst also offering more merchandise options that are displayed regularly and frequently.
Visitors to the new RedTag store will receive a gift voucher worth BD3 ($.7.9), with every BD10 purchase. This offer is open until June 30. This discount can be used to purchase any RedTag products, including the newest summer collections.
Samir Motegheria, RedTag country manager said: “We are proud to be re-launching the Adliya store under the RedTag Brand. This particular store is one Bahrain’s favourite stores and RedTag is one of the most well received brands in the Kingdom.
“RedTag Group will continue to strive to be bigger and better, offering our customers competitive prices for the latest fashions in quality affordable fashion wear. The Kingdom’s consumers recognise that RedTag offers great value that can be obtained at an affordable price.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain