RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
Manama, May 22, 2013
RedTag, a Dubai-based value fashion chain, has relaunched its store in Bahrain, offering a new summer collection of fashion and home wear.
Formerly known as Discount Home Store, the store located in Adliya is now a complete RedTag store. The outlet has been completely revamped, in line with RedTag values across the region, and will display the latest fashions in clothing and home decor.
RedTag offers customers the comfort of shopping in a spacious and trendy location, whilst also offering more merchandise options that are displayed regularly and frequently.
Visitors to the new RedTag store will receive a gift voucher worth BD3 ($.7.9), with every BD10 purchase. This offer is open until June 30. This discount can be used to purchase any RedTag products, including the newest summer collections.
Samir Motegheria, RedTag country manager said: “We are proud to be re-launching the Adliya store under the RedTag Brand. This particular store is one Bahrain’s favourite stores and RedTag is one of the most well received brands in the Kingdom.
“RedTag Group will continue to strive to be bigger and better, offering our customers competitive prices for the latest fashions in quality affordable fashion wear. The Kingdom’s consumers recognise that RedTag offers great value that can be obtained at an affordable price.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet