Rasasi launches new fragrance
, May 22, 2013
Rasasi Perfumes, a leading perfume company, has launched Attar Al Thameen – Al Bahy, a new Oriental variant suited for all occasions.
The Attar Al Thameen – Al Bahy, which comes in a 30ml traditional styled, hand decorated bottle with an artistic floral sculpture, represents the luxury and Arab heritage in all its splendor and magnificence, a statement said.
“The new Attar Al Thameen – is a unique mystic oriental fragrance in a hand crafted bottle. Offering a premium product for our high-profile clientele, the new collection is reflected in every aspect of our product, be it the content or its contemporary packaging! It provides a distinctive, spiritual fragrance and notes which help the freshness to be maintained for a long time,” said Salim Kalsekar, managing director, UAE and GCC region.
The new collection leads with top notes of Neroli, Bergamot, Coriandar and Lily of Valley, and cascades down with Jasmine, Rose essence, Red fruits and Honey, and comes with Bottom notes with Cashmeran, Patchouly, Amber, Vanilla and Pure Indian Oud, said a statement.
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman