HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
Dubai, May 21, 2013
HP has announced it is expanding its printing and imaging portfolio to help SMBs and Enterprises improve efficiency and reduce costs without sacrificing quality.
HP is introducing five new devices that easily integrate into existing IT environments, a company statement said.
Offering the leading printing speed and paper capacity in its segment, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521 provides reliable, affordable print, scan, copy and fax capabilities for business efficiency and quality.
Using the HP LaserJet Pro MFP 521’s color touchscreen control panel, users can easily pull in content from HP Connected applications and originate jobs directly from the device. A dual-headed scanner allows for faster processing of duplex jobs, and scan-to-cloud capabilities ensure that customers can easily capture and route key documents.
The HP LaserJet Enterprise M725 provides enterprise workgroups secure, large-volume printing and imaging capabilities at a low price. Customers also will streamline workflows by incorporating paper documents into digital workflows using the device’s 8-inch, color touchscreen to preview, edit and digitally send documents.
The HP LaserJet Enterprise M725 is scalable and easily managed by corporate IT via central printing policies and fleet-level security solutions.
The HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer and HP Officejet Pro 276dw MFP provide professional, reliable printing for up to 50 percent lower cost per page than laser printers. Customers can keep tasks moving by accessing device features and time-saving business apps directly from the device’s color touch screen. The printers also offer enterprise manageability features such as Web Jetadmin, which have previously only been available in HP LaserJet products.
Finally, the HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner is designed for SMBs that need an easy-to-use, intuitive scanner with a small footprint. The HP Scanjet Pro 3000 makes scanning fast and simple for businesses with one-pass duplex scanning and HP EveryPage Ultrasonic multifeed detection to prevent more than one page from being scanned at a time.
For organisations that want to provide communications like utility bills or credit card statements via multiple channels, HP has also introduced new enhancements to HP Exstream Delivery Manager that will ensure that content is received by customers.
HP Exstream Delivery Manager, in the case that an electronic customer communication isn’t received, now automatically sends it to a secondary channel (i.e. SMS) an unlimited amount of times until the customer receives it.
Additionally, new integration with interactive marketing firm ExactTarget allows companies to track electronic customer communications and compile data on messages that were opened, not opened, forwarded, deleted or caught by spam filters. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store