LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
Manama, May 21, 2013
LG Electronics has unveiled its new range of smart TV products in Bahrain, a report said.
Senior company officials, along with those from local dealer the AJM Kooheji Group, were present during the event last night at the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence and Spa, according to the report in the Gulf Daily News.
"This year is important for LG because it marks the beginning of a new TV era," said LG Electronics Gulf president D Y Kim.
"With the new products, we are now in a strong position strategically to lead the industry."
He said the company's television segment represented 45 per cent of group sales from premium televisions.
"We wish to increase the premium share to 60 per cent by the end of the year, with 70 per cent of the TV portfolio compromising smart TV sales," he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off