Huawei unveils new smartphone range
Dubai, May 20, 2013
Huawei, a leading ICT solutions provider, has unveiled its latest series of Ascend smartphones set for launch across the Middle East next month.
The Ascend P2—the world’s fastest 4G LTE smartphone—and the Ascend Mate—the world’s largest smartphone with a 6.1-inch screen—were originally previewed at this year’s Mobile World Congress and Consumer Electronics Show.
The two devices were revealed in the Middle East during a recent event at the Armani Hotel in Dubai.
“We first launched the product name of Ascend just over a year ago, and have since introduced a series of flagship products offering the perfect combination of elegance and power,” said Jiao Jian, president of Huawei Device Middle East.
“Today we are further strengthening that brand promise in the Middle East under our ‘Make it Possible’ platform. Both the Ascend P2 and the Ascend Mate reflect that commitment and our belief that there’s no need to compromise when desiring the perfect smartphone.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show