Givori launches customised iPhone
Dubai, May 19, 2013
Luxury smart phone accessorizer Givori today launched its Charlotte Spring/Summer 2013 Collection comprising an iPhone5 (64GB).
The customised iPhone5 comes with 19 karat rose gold coloured Mississippiensis alligator skin, diamonds, and adornments made from Chalcedony gemstones. All customisation elements are 100 per cent hand-crafted in Italy, a statement said.
Charlotte retails for Dh 45,000 ($12,250) and is limited to 50 individually numbered pieces world-wide.
The company also announced a new partnership agreement with Damas Jewellery to sell products at select Damas Les Exclusives boutiques across the GCC market.
"Givori’s beautiful products are perfect for Damas,” said Josh Morar, brand director, Damas, which will initially stock Givori at its Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai Mall and Wafi branches, before extending the partnership across the region.
“This is a company that gives vivid life to smartphones, and has pioneered an entirely new category of jewellery. We are especially proud to begin our new partnership with the stunning Charlotte Collection, which I am certain will prove a hit with our discerning customer.”
Stephanie Holden, general manager, Givori, said: “We are delighted to announce our new partnership with Damas, which is an explicit recognition that Givori products are not just luxury smartphones – they are unique pieces of jewellery in their own right.”
Givori’s latest launch follows its previous Limited Edition Collections, including Scarlet, which sold out in just nine days, the statement said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia