D’damas opens new outlet in India
Lucknow, May 18, 2013
D’damas, one of India’s top jewellery brands, expanded its network across North India, launching the city’s first exclusive D’damas World store outlet at a prime location on Hazratganj in Lucknow, the capital of north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
The 4000 sq ft D’damas World store will have separate Gold & Diamond sections offering BIS Hallmarked gold jewellery and International laboratory certified diamond jewellery under different sub brands and collections, said a statement from the group.
Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha is the brand ambassador of D’damas
D’damas with its basket of very powerful sub-brands like Lamhe, Glitterati, Vivaaha, DER & Solitaire has unique and contemporary designs to suit every emotion, moment or occasion at various price points, it stated.
The diverse collection offered, which includes classic, Indian traditional, contemporary, ethnic and casual designs, under different sub brands promises to satisfy the varied requirements of customers in almost every possible way, the statement added.
To mark the launch, D’damas has unveiled a special ‘Great Indian Wedding Carnival’ offer till June 2 under which consumers get up to 15 per cent discounts on all jewellery purchases worth Rs10,000 and above besides a chance to win exciting prizes including a Maruti Swift Dzire Car, holiday packages from makeMytrip.com, watches from Italian brand Morellato and jewellery from Lucera.
D’damas with its basket of very powerful sub-brands like Lamhe, Glitterati, Vivaaha, DER & Solitaire has unique and contemporary designs to suit every emotion, moment or occasion at various price points, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet