ACE discounts to mark 7 years of Dubai ops
Dubai, May 15, 2013
ACE, a global home improvement store brand, is offering special rates to marks its seven years of operations in Dubai Festival City.
On May 17 and 18, the store will offer a wide range of products at 25 per cent discounts, special deals on DIY, homeware and gardening products plus a chance to win prizes for visitors, without any purchase necessary.
Wayne Cohen, general manager, ACE said, “The annual anniversary celebration of our flagship store at Dubai Festival City is one of our highlights of the year and we aim to line up some of our best offers over this weekend. We have traditionally had a fantastic response from our customers for this event and we look forward to welcoming them again this year.”
Adding to the festive line-up, visitors can see some top products on display by global brands like Dewalt, Stanley, Makita, trial the pressure washer range by Karcher and try their luck at the Black & Decker Drill 5 Challenge competition.
The store will also have a special stand offering face painting for children.
Visitors purchasing outdoor furniture during the Part Sale will be eligible for free delivery, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion